Location: United Kingdom
Posting Date: 23-11-2016
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
We are currently hiring for the position of a visually gifted Graphics Designer who can improve the way brands and people interact.
As a Graphics Designer you will be responsible for designing and creating from concept phase to final, all graphic communications, both print and digital, to support marketing, sales and operations. This includes marketing collateral materials, direct marketing, web graphics, email graphics, promotional items, event support materials, and special projects.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Design intuitive experiences that are grounded in and directly mapped to business requirements and user/customer needs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and interactive prototypes from business requirements.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation.
- Effectively communicate design ideas and their rationale to team.
- More than a year's experience in a Digital agency.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, and wire framing and prototype software.
- Proficient in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows and interactive prototypes.
- Strong understanding in user experience and user-centred design best practices and applying those practices to achieve user goals across multiple platforms (Web, iOS and Android).
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- Up-to-date with developments in the experience/interaction design community and wider digital and technical industry.
- Competitive compensation that takes into account your prior experience and responsibilities.
- Bonuses are based on your contribution to the organization, the impact and scale of your role, and market factors.
- Free financial advice on budgeting, goal setting, debt review, and retirement analysis.
- Open-door policy to foster healthy work environment
- Flexible working hours.
INGIC Design is a digital design and development company with a passion for creating unique designs that are beautifully crafted; bringing innovation and inspiration to every project we develop. We are proud to be a driving force behind the success of our clients; to live up to this uncompromised commitment, we sought to hire team members who share the same vision as we do and add value to it.
Apply for this job
* Required Field